International Seminar on New Paradigm and Innovation of Natural Sciences and its Application (ISNPINSA) is annual conferences organized by Faculty of Sciences and Mathematics (FSM), Diponegoro University (UNDIP), Semarang, Central Java, Indonesia. This seminar has been successfully conducted since 2011 and therefore becoming an annual event since then.
The objectives of ISNPINSA are to facilitate brain storming and state of the art information in field of sciences and mathematics; to increase innovation of technology that can be applied in industries; to contribute in formulating strategy to increase the role of science for community; and to stimulate collaboration between industries, researchers and government to increase community welfare.
The theme of 6th ISNPINSA in 2016 is “Science and Its Application for Productive and Sustainable Development ”.
This annual ISNPINSA has been intensively achieved high level improvement in Food and Energy sustainability, strengthen the collaboration between Scientists either from Indonesia or other countries, stimulated a new research partnership and contributed in formulating policies to increase the important roles of science for community.
The Seminar will cover all research and development in the following fields–but not limited to:
- Nanoscience, Nanotechnology and Nanotoxicology
- Biotechnology for Sustainable Development and Human Welfare
- Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
- Applied Informatics and Technology, Mathematical Models
- Applied Ecology, Environmental Science and Sustainability
- Statistics for Food Security and Sustainable Agriculture
- Earth Science and Natural Resources Management for environmental Sustainability
- Marine Biology, Aquaculture and Agriculture
- Integration of Chemistry Science, Technology and Engineering for the Synthesis of Multifunctional Materials and Compounds
- Physics and Its Application for the Develeopment of Medical Devices Technology